Download Reset Epson L4150-L4160 Adjustment Program - Various problems that often occur in Epson printers especially the type L4150/4160 sometimes make you confused, how not often times the printer crashes unexpectedly and can not be operated anymore, so this makes your work delayed. Well on the occasion this time I will give a solution to solve an Epson printer that suddenly error.
For those of you who are experiencing it on Epson printers L4150 and L4160 Maybe you can use how to reset the printer so that it can later operate again normally. Please download tools reset the Epson printers on the link that I have provided below, download for free just in Driversoft.xyz.
Download Resetter Epson L4150-L4160 Adjustment Program 100% Ok
- App Name : Epson Adjustment Program Reset L4150/4160
- File Size : 5 MB
- Supported operating systems : Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 bit/64 bit)
- Download : Epson Adjustment Program Reset L4150/4160
- Password : driversoft.xyz
How to Reset Epson printer L4150-L4160 :
- Download Resetter Epson L4150/4160 (Epson Program Adjustment)
- Then Extract using WinRAR or similar applications
- Turn on the printer then connect the USB data cable to your computer/laptop.
- Open the application by double-clicking on AdjProg. exe, it will appear the following view:
- Select the menu "Particular Adjustment Mode "
- Then in the Maintenance menu, select "Waste Ink pad counter " Then click the OK button
- Then check in the Main pad counter then click on the Check menu, it will appear numbers and percentages, be it a figure to be rearranged
- After that click Initialize menu, the printer will respond with flashing light.
- If the printer has no movement, shut down and re-enable your printer.