Download Resetter Epson L485 Adjustment Program – Epson L485 resetter is a reset program that you can use to remove the remaining ink on the ink pads of the epson printer. As we know the epson L485 printer that we use to print will experience an error if it has passed the print limit (blinking). Therefore the printer must be reset immediately using epson adjustment program software.
For those of you who have an epson L485 printer that is experiencing errors caused by full ink pads, you can use this software to reset it. How to use it is very easy, you just download the resetter epson L485 on the link that I have provided below. After that run with a few clicks epson printer that has an error will return to normal.
Resetter Epson L485 Adjustment Program
- App Name : Resetter Epson Adjustment Program
- File Size : 1.5 MB
- Supported operating systems : Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 bit/64 bit)
- Download : Resetter Epson L485 Adjustment Program
- Password : driversoft.xyz
Related Articles : Download Resetter Epson L5190
How to Reset Epson L485 :
- First download Resetter L485 on the link above.
- Extract Resetter Epson L485. ZIP file.
- Then open the application file “Run-ME.exe“.
- Next you can see the image to follow the steps.
- Will appear Lisence ID for registration message, click “OK“
- Select “Particular adjustment mode“.
- Select “Waste ink pad counter“, and then click “OK“.
- Checklist in “Main pad counter“. Click “Check“, and then click “Intialize“, and Click “Finish“.
- Now turn off your printer and turn on again. Your printer is ready to use again.
- Good luck