Download Resetter Canon MP287 Service Tool - The Canon MP287 printer is one type of printer that use a cartridge, so if it is used for a long time it will have problems, because it often prints or copying so that the printer memory will be full fast. So the printer will encounter an error and it will usually appear a 5B00 error message.
Well if the printer MP287 you have encountered a problem such as error 5B00 the printer should be reset so that later can be normal and you can reuse to print. To get the resetter of Canon MP287 you can download it here on the Driversoft blog and that is definitely downloaded for free.
Resetter Canon MP287 Service Tool
App Name : Canon Service_tool_v3400
File Size : 9.5MB
Supported operating systems : Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (23 bit/64 bit)
Download : Reset Canon MP287 Service Tool
How to Reset Canon PIXMA MP287 :
- Turn off the Canon PIXMA MP287 Printer and let the power cord stay plugged in the power source.
- Press and hold the Stop/Reset button (Do not loose)
- Then press the Power button until the green light turns on (when pressing the power button, Stop/Reset button should not be removed first)
- Release the Stop/Reset button only, do not release the power button
- Under the Power button is still intercepts, push the Stop/Reset button 6 times
- Then release both buttons together, then Canon MP287 will be in service mode
- LCD Panel MP287 will be blank and computer will search for new device. "Ignore it"
- Then run Reseter Canon PIXMA MP287 (Service tool V3400) using a computer that is already connected to the printer.
- On Clear Ink Counter Select main then click the Set button
- Then on the Ink absorber counter Select Play also then click the Set button
- Click "EEPROM", then the printer will process by printing one page with the inscription "D = 000.0"
- Turn off the Canon MP287 printer, then turn it back on.
- Perform a test print.