Download Epson L120 Resetter Adjustment Program – For those of you who have an Epson L120 type printer that is suddenly experiencing problems and the error message appears It is nearly time to reset ink levels and a printer’s Ink pad nearing the end of its service life. To fix it you can use the software Reset adjustment program Epson L120. Please download the reset program on the link that I have provided below.
To use the tools very easy, you just download the Resetter epson L120, Finish download then extract next run the tools by clicking on the file Adjprog.exe. Let’s wait especially for those of you who need it download now for free in the blog driversoft.xyz.
Download L120 Resetter Adjustment Program
App Name : Resetter Epson L120 Adjustment Program
File Size : 1.9 MB
Supported operating systems : Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (23 bit/64 bit)
Download : Resetter Epson L120 Adjustment Program
How to Reset Epson L120 :
1. Turn on the printer, and also make sure the USB connection is connected between the printer and computer/laptop.
2. Run the application that is inside the Resetter folder.
3. See as in the picture above, click the button Select > L120 > OK
4. Select the Particular Adjustment Mode
5. Choose your problem, for example Head Cleaning or Waste Ink pad counter
6. If the waste ink counter, do not forget to tick the Main pad Counter
After that click Initialize > Ok
7. Restart the Printer and finish